"Am I not good enough?"
This page is missing some information or isn't up to date. If you'd like to help add to the article, edit this page as needed.
|Birthday||February 22 (Pisces)|
|Occupation||Idol; High School Student|
|Song||Koi-Iro ni Sake|
|Anime||Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan wo. -Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai- (cameo)|
- Yujiro has short, dark blue hair with bangs cut in a diagonal, asymmetrical fashion and a few hairs sticking up, and matching blue eyes.
- In his LIP×LIP costumes, he wears a lipstick mark on the left side.
Personality and ActionsEdit
- Yujiro in public is polite and friendly to whoever he talks to, making them feel at ease. His behind-the-scenes persona is a much different character; he wears his disdain on his sleeve when he wants to make himself known, but he won't say it out loud.
- Given his appearance at a police station in his first vomic appearance, he also seems to get in trouble with the authorities often, but ignores his manager when she scolds him.
- Hiyori's first impression of Yujiro was not very good, as she saw him near a police station being scolded by his manager. Despite finding him scary at first, she warms up to him after they properly introduce themselves to each other on the first day of school. She quickly changes her mind after she sees him snap at her.
- In his unit group. The two perform excellently together, but their off-stage chemistry seems to be strained.
- Has worked with her on occasion. They starred together in the "Romeo" music video, but their relationship is purely professional.
- He doesn't hold very high regard for the idol, given his scornful look at her when she under-performed at a concert. Beyond this, they have minimal interaction.
- His birthday and Aizo's birthday are on the same date (February 22).