The tenth song released and the fourteenth on the official lineup, Sayonara Ryou Kataomoi follows Haruki Serizawa as he graduates from Sakuragaoka High School and leaves Japan, regretting not telling his crush Miou Aida how he felt about her.
- Graduation day is fast approaching, and Haruki and Miou have not made any progress on their romantic relationship. Haruki still can't cross the mental barrier he needs to finally tell Miou his feelings, but he does tell her that he'll be leaving, which she accepts.
- The day of, he gives his graduation address, much to the moved tears of his friends group. Yu appears to have made his peace with Koyuki after the drama of their love triangle, and throughout his last days at school he has a good time.
- The day Haruki leaves Japan arrives. His friends are saddened, but none moreso than Miou, who he has an emotinal goodbye with. They part ways at the airport, but Haruki decides he's not going to give up just yet; the next time they meet, in six years, he's counting on confessing to her for sure.
|Japanese (日本語歌詞)||Romaji (ローマ字)|
|気づいていると思うけど||kizuite iru to omou kedo|
|つまり君を選べなくて||tsumari kimi wo erabenakute|
|隠した思い 鍵かけた||kakushita omoi kagi kaketa|
|卒業写真に書かれてた||sotsugyou shashin ni kakareteta|
|帰ってくるな！が可笑しくて||kaette kuru na! ga okashikute|
|上を向く||ue o muku|
|さよなら 街行く人々||sayonara machiyuku hitobito|
|さよなら 待たせる人||sayonara mataseru hito|
|いつかただいま 言える日まで||itsuka tadaima ieru hi made|
|気づいてないと思うけど||kizuitenai to omou kedo|
|つまり君と作りたくて||tsumari kimi to tsukuritakute|
|描いた物語（はなし）詰め込んで||egaita monogatari (hanashi) tsumekonde|
|衝突の日々も淡い色||shoutotsu no hibi mo awai iro|
|混ざり合えば ほらキレイだよ||mazari aeba hora KIREI da yo|
|ありがとう 歩いてきた街||arigatou aruite kita machi|
|ありがとう 待たせる人||arigatou mataseru hito|
|いつか未来が 繋がるまで||itsuka mirai ga tsunagaru made|
|１５：００ 飛び立つ直前の便り||juu-go-ji tobitatsu chokuzen no tayori|
|約束は要らない||yakusoku wa iranai|
|さよなら 背中を押されて||sayonara senaka wo osarete|
|さよなら 振り返らず||sayonara furikaerazu|
|いつか好きだと 言える日まで||itsuka suki da to ieru hi made|
|ありがとう 分ってくれて||arigatou wakatte kurete|
|迷いは断ち切れた||mayoi wa tachikireta|
|いつか未来が||itsuka mirai ga|
|繋がる 繋げる||tsunagaru tsunageru|
|その時まで||sono toki made|
- This song isn't counted under the "-another story-" series of songs, but it does show things from Haruki's perspective in Hatsukoi no Ehon. This song also came out some time before his Hatsukoi no Ehon-another story- was officially released.
- The picture Miou draws in the PV during the second verse is of the characters featured in the PV of HoneyWorks' Akatsuki Tzukuyo.