LIP×LIP is a fictional musical duo, consisting of teen idols Yujiro and Aizo (voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki and Kouki Uchiyama). Beginning in 2016 with their debut song Romeo, the duo have since gone on to provide music for the Confession Executive Committee ~Love Series~. In-universe, they first appeared as a unit in the background of the PV for Nichiyoubi no Himitsu.
The pair has also provided music for projects out-of-universe, such as "Nonfantasy" as the OP of Our Love Has Always Been 10 Centimeters Apart., the single "Repaint" for the live-action series Aoharu Kokou 3-nen C-gumi, "Koi wo Shiyou" for the Koi Tsuru Hada Kyun advertising campaign, and "Yume Fanfare" for the animated series Hashiritsuzukete Yokattatte.
- Tsuki no Hime
- Hitsuyo Fukaketsu
- Choco Kano
- White Day Kiss
- Koi wo Shiyou
- Yume Fanfare
- Chiisana Lion
- Judge☆ / Tsuki no Hime
- Nonfantasy / Hitsuyo Fukakestu
- Choco-Kano / White Day Kiss
- Yume Fanfare (Type RED/BLUE)
- The character art for Choco Kano/White Day Kiss is reused as the promotional image for the Premium Xmas Party. Likewise, their 2018 birthday image has been re-purposed into merchandise.
- Both Yujiro and Aizo share the same birthday, February 22.
- When it comes to Vocaloid versions of their songs, Hatsune Miku is always used for Yujiro's parts, while GUMI is consistently used for Aizo's parts.