Kotaro Enomoto (榎本 虎太朗 Enomoto Kotarō) is a major character in the first year students' arc within the series, and the younger brother of Natsuki Enomoto. He serves as the third angle in the love triangle between himself, Hina Setoguchi, and Koyuki Ayase.
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Birthday||November 29th (Sagittarius)|
|Relationship(s)||Natsuki Enomoto (older sister)|
|Occupation||High School Student|
|Song||Kinyoubi no Ohayou|
|Novel||Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu (novel)|
|Anime||Zutto Mae Kara Suki Deshita. -Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai-|
- Kotaro is an average height young man with brown eyes and brown hair. His haircut is short and kept close to his face, prominently showing his forehead. In his second year of high school, he gets a little taller, his hair is noticeably longer, and gives him longer bangs but still shows off his forehead.
- Both in middle school and high school, Kotaro keeps his uniform top open. He wears a school-issued white shirt with an orange undershirt underneath, which is only partially visible due to the top buttons on the overshirt being unbuttoned.
Personality and Actions Edit
- Like his sister, Kotaro is a very emotive person. He's very quick to anger and annoy.
- When he attends Sakuragaoka High School, Kotaro joins the school soccer team. He's promoted to a regular position in his second year.
- Since their families have been close knit and neighbors for a long time, Hina and Kotaro also became childhood friends. The pair's relationship is fairly close as a result; they're comfortable enough around each other to squabble, and they talk to each other about their household's hangups. Kotaro started harboring a one-sided crush on Hina somewhere along the lines in their youth, but Hina was initially unaware of it and didn't see him as anything more than a friend.
- Hina's happiness takes Kotaro's top priority, and vows to himself to try and be at her side when he can. However, he's stubborn about his feelings for her and sits on them until the end of his first year of high school.
- A third year at Sakuragaoka, and Kotaro's upperclassman. Kotaro is jealous of Koyuki because of Hina's crush on him, but he doesn't confront either party about the matter.
- He does get to question him for making Hina cry after she was rejected, but Koyuki only advises Kotaro to look after his own love and go after Hina before he regrets it.
- In Kore Seishun Understand, he and Koyuki do some gardening together, showing that they're not on bad terms with each other.
- Classmate and friend since middle school. Kotaro helped her deal with her bullying by cleaning off her written-on desk, and the two have been friends ever since. Arisa likes to tease him about his crush on Hina and tries to push the two together.
- Friend since at least middle school. Likes to tease Kotaro about Hina, and Kotaro often has to keep the boy in line.
F:riend since at least middle school. Yamamoto talks to Kotaro about his various problems and reassures him or gives him advice when needed.
- Older sister. They bicker and fight often, but still like to support each other.
Neighbor and childhood friend.