"Am I not good enough?"
This page is missing some information or isn't up to date. If you'd like to help add to the article, edit this page as needed.
|Birthday||December 3 (Sagittarius)|
|Occupation||High School Student, Art Club President|
|Song||Yakimochi no Kotae|
|Novel||Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu (novel)|
|Anime||Zutto Mae Kara Suki Deshita. -Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai-|
- Akari is a average-sized teenager with upper-back length purple hair and eyes. Her hair is slightly messed up.
Personality and ActionsEdit
- Akari is seen as a beautiful and gentle person. She has a positive personality, trying to make the best of a situation. It surprisingly morphs into a motherly personality around her friends, comforting them when they are heartbroken or being their cheer squad in the background when it comes down to their hopes for the future.
- She's also described as a bit of an airhead. Her attitude and thought process towards her work is unusual compared to her peers and friends, something only Haruki seems to share with her. Despite her experience with her friends, she's clueless about what the concept of "love" means to her, leading to her not falling in love until her high school third year, and is ignorant of the feelings of those infatuated with her for that same reason.
- Though they both belong to the same friend group, Akari and Sota don't talk to each other all that much. Nevertheless Sota is infatuated with her, and obsesses over her charm points and cuteness from afar. She still remains friendly with him whenever they do have a chance to talk, but they only really begin to interact in their third year of high school.
- Before Akari came to recognize what her feelings for Sota were, she was just confused and merely wished to be nearer to him.
- A friend she makes in high school first year. They attend Art Club together.
- She also meets Miou in High School, and attends Art Club with the girl. Akari roots for Miou and Haruki's love story from afar, and comforts Miou when things don't go as planned.
- In her friends circle. They have a similar mindset when it comes to their work and with love, so they unexpectedly agree with what each other is saying. Assists him with his school movie project by providing him a painting.
- Sena and Akari are good friends, and have known each other since their middle school days. They commute to school together in the mornings as well.
- In her friend group. Yu asks of her cooperation in a student film the Film Club will be making for their final.
- Akari likes to eat sweets. She frequents a sweets shop named Hoshiya that's on her way home, and loves picking out cakes to eat from there.