"Am I not good enough?"
This page is missing some information or isn't up to date. If you'd like to help add to the article, edit this page as needed.
|Hair color||Light Brown|
|Birthday||February 22 (Pisces)|
|Occupation||Idol; High School Student|
|English||Erik Scott Kimerer|
|Song||Nichiyoubi no Himitsu|
|Anime||Suki ni Naru Kono Shunkan wo. -Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai- (cameo)|
- Aizo is a young man with a skinny build. He has dirty blonde hair put up into a ponytail, going down to his lower neck. The rest of his hair is slightly unkempt, coming out at the sides and flaring at the edges.
- In his LIPXLIP appearances, he wears a red lipstick mark on the right side.
Personality and ActionsEdit
- In public, Aizo is an approachable character, chatty and friendly to everyone he meets. However, he's much more irritable than expected, making others butt out of his business by snapping at them, being more visibly angry with Yujiro, and preferring to be left alone. His language is rougher in his off-stage persona as well to reflect this.
- He claims to not like dealing with women.
- His co-star in LIPXLIP, and a fellow classmate in 1-4. They don't seem to get along with each other despite their public appearances, and it seems that Aizo is the instigator in many of their passive-aggressive fights.
- A first year, same year as him, and a classmate in Class 1-4. On their first day of interaction, Aizo treats the girl somewhat roughly, forcefully shushing her about the police scene in the beginning of the vomic and snapping at her when she apologizes for thinking she made them fight, calling her a bumpkin.
- Has worked with her on occasion. They starred together in the "Romeo" music video, but their relationship is purely professional.
- Relative. Ken seems to be worried for him.
- Aizo and Yujiro share the same birthday, February 22.