"Am I not good enough?"
This page is missing some information or isn't up to date. If you'd like to help add to the article, edit this page as needed.
Aizo (愛蔵 Aizou) is a character in the Confession Executive Committee ~Love Series~, and a member of LIP×LIP. He is a member of Class 1-1 and a student of Sakuragaoka High School during the secondary cast's second high school year.
|Hair color||Light Brown|
|Birthday||February 22 (Pisces)|
|Occupation||Idol; High School Student|
|Song||Nichiyoubi no Himitsu|
|Anime||Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan wo. ~Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai~ (cameo)|
- Aizo is a young man with a skinny build. He has dirty blonde hair put up into a ponytail, going down to his lower neck. The rest of his hair is slightly unkempt, coming out at the sides and flaring at the edges.
- In his LIP×LIP appearances, he wears a red lipstick mark on the right side of his neck.
Personality and ActionsEdit
- In public, Aizo is an approachable character, chatty and friendly to everyone he meets. Public reports of his idol persona label him as very amiable and popular to approach. However, he's much more irritable than expected, making others butt out of his business by snapping at them, being more visibly angry with Yujiro, and preferring to be left alone. His language is rougher in his off-stage persona as well to reflect this.
- His home life may have some part in his behavior; with a mother and relative who don't seem to take their relationships seriously, he isolates himself from them and creates music to deal with the problem.
- He claims to not like dealing with women, which may also have to do with how he feels about his mother's actions.
- His co-star in LIPXLIP, and a fellow classmate in 1-4. They don't seem to get along with each other despite their public appearances, and it seems that Aizo is the instigator in many of their passive-aggressive fights. However, Yujiro does know when Aizo is feeling down and vice versa, and the two genuinely finds ways to cheer the other up.
- A first year, same year as him, and a classmate in Class 1-4. On their first day of interaction, Aizo treats the girl somewhat roughly, forcefully shushing her about the police scene in the beginning of the vomic and snapping at her when she apologizes for thinking she made them fight, calling her a bumpkin.
- Has worked with her on occasion. They starred together in the "Romeo" music video, but their relationship is purely professional.
- Relative. Ken seems to be worried for him.
- Aizo and Yujiro share the same birthday, February 22.
- ↑ 2D☆STAR Vol. 12